The annual STADIO Higher Education was held on the Centurion Campus this year.
Explore the innovative papers and thought leadership here!
DAY 1: Learning reimagined for curriculum success
Learning reimagined for curriculum success
- Learning as an ecosystem of six Pedagogical clusters: The case of architectural education
by Morkel, J. et al
- Assessment for success: Reflecting on five inclusive online assessment practices
by Adebayo, O. & Morkel, J.
- To steal like an artist
by Chidubem, M.
- Impact of higher education (HE) on the safety, security, policing and law enforcement sectors of South Africa and selected Africa states
by Smit, J. & Gounden, M.
DAY 2: Quality levers in the curriculum transformation
Quality levers in the curriculum transformation
- Closing the gap: Quality assurance in STADIO
by Cohen, A.
- Using student outputs as framework for curriculum development
by Shakum, K.
- The campus as a lighthouse
by Naudé, P.
- Towards increasing the throughput rate of postgraduate students: a poly-dimensional risk management process for higher education institutions
by Mynhardt, H.
DAY 3: Revitalising curriculum for 21st century relevance
Revitalising curriculum for 21st century relevance
- Reimagining the curriculum in the 21st century in higher education to promote student engagement through an appreciative inquiry lens in a South African context: Lecturers’ perspectives
by Padayachee, N.
- Hyper learning: Integrating 5IR into South Africa’s higher education system
by Sutherland, M.
- The hybridisation of fashion technologies in fashion media studies
by Elgie, C.
- In pursuit of a wellness embedded curriculum
by Mofomme, L.
DAY 4: Curriculum reform and drivers for success
Curriculum reform and drivers for success
- Fashion design education: Approaches, strategies, and tools for environmental sustainability
by De Klerk, J.
- The creative arts as a catalyst for the development of 21st century skills
by Ralfe, S. Deyzel, J. & Campbell, N.
- Re-imagining “doctorateness” as curriculum and journey
by Schutte, F.
- Reimaging the curriculum in the 21st century: bridging the gap between undergraduate and post-graduate to promote student success
by Surujpal, V. & Ward, M.